Job Summary: Responsible for, recording and collecting agency revenue; and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
Responsible to maintain tenant rental files; complete tenant file documents and complete tenant income recertifications for rent determinationResponsible for posting all banking activity, both deposits and withdrawals daily and applying payments to proper billings. This includes doing a daily reconciliation of the general ledger to the banking information provided to ensure that all activity is recorded.
Protect information from unauthorized access and maintain and assure security of output documentation.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts
- Responsible for assisting with the Accounts Payable process. Responsible for ensuring that all REP Payee activity is recorded and reconciled and that client financials have been prepared and reconciled.
Reporting and Record Keeping
Responsible for completing monthly financial/statistical reports for internal and external reporting.
- Maintain filing and back-up support for payables and reports.
- Promote agency-wide safety and housekeeping as well as take a proactive approach to preventive maintenance and delivery of quality service.
1. Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred, Associate degree and five years of experience in accounting/finance.
2. Knowledge: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, personal computer functions-including a proficiency in spreadsheets, word processing and internet, understanding of internal control structures.
3. Skills and Abilities: Adaptability and Flexibility, Teamwork, Communication (written and oral), Initiative, Sound Judgment, Time Management, Organizational, Problem Solving and Leadership. Close attention to detail for accuracy required.
4. Physical Demands: Must be able to sit, view a computer screen, and keyboard for long periods of time. Must possess the sensory capacities to efficiently and successfully execute essential job functions.